The difference of 25

Creative blog. You can participate for free and without registration. Timetable:
-1th of the month: new theme on the blog.
-before 21th of the month: mail your artwork to roos25blog@gmail.com
-25th of the month: collage of all the artwork on the blog

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Welcome back! Theme 44: Chinese year of the rooster

Welcome back to The Difference of 25.
Almost a year has passed. What happened? I got a new free-lance job and had little time left for the blog. But secretely I found myself looking for drawing blogs to attend to start drawing again.
I need to have a deadline to complete something, I have to admit.
I am not sure how many followers we still have, but let's give it a try!
This is my absolute favorite theme of the year: the Chinese New Year.
This year it will be the year of the rooster. the new year starts on the 28th of January.
So we have only 2 weeks to finish the project. If possible send in your artwork on the 27th of January. Or latest the 28th of january. Later this week I will tell you something more about the year of the rooster. all the artworks can be send to: roos25blog@gmail.com
Hope to see you back!
PS. New on the blog? See all info in the about part of this blog

No comments:

Post a Comment