The difference of 25

Creative blog. You can participate for free and without registration. Timetable:
-1th of the month: new theme on the blog.
-before 21th of the month: mail your artwork to roos25blog@gmail.com
-25th of the month: collage of all the artwork on the blog

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Theme of May: Birdhouse

Sorry to keep you waiting for the new theme. At the moment I am very busy with my Etsy shop. If you want you can visit me: www.rosesarerednl.etsy.com Besides this shop I am also busy making new things for the Swan Market in Utrecht next sunday.
But I am not the only one who is busy! The birds are nervously looking for a place to breed.
Of course they can build a bird's nest. But we can give them a hand and make a birdhouse. You can make it as fashionable and chic as you want.
You can send in your artwork untill the 23th of May to: roos25blog@gmail.com Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment