The difference of 25

Creative blog. You can participate for free and without registration. Timetable:
-1th of the month: new theme on the blog.
-before 21th of the month: mail your artwork to roos25blog@gmail.com
-25th of the month: collage of all the artwork on the blog

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Interview Renate Daniels

During coming months we will have more information about the participants. Some of them are joiningthe blog from the beginning! Time to read more about their dreams, favorite artworks and hobby's.
Today Renate will tell you more about herself, by answering some questions.

1. When did you join the blog and why?
I joined in June 2012 after hearing about the blog from a friend. It's a great opportunity to show my work and to link to my website www.renatedaniels.nl. The monthly theme's are often an incentive to make a new illustration that I might normally not have made, or to adapt existing designs. I quite often go on to develop them into greeting cards. You can find them via a link on the news page of my site http://www.renatedaniels.nl/news/

2. What is your favorite material? Or way to work? For example: photographs, drawing with pencil or charcoal, knitting, or painting
My favorite materials are textiles, from fabric to yarn, weaving, sewing, embroidery, knitting and crochet, but for illustrations I like to use pen and Indian Ink, or make cutouts with a scalpel.

3. What other hobbies do you have?
For me, illustration is not just a hobby, but part of my profession, in addition to surface design and styling. My hobbies are crafts, sewing, reading, rowing and speed skating.

4. What inspires you?
Inspiration comes from everyday life, nature, art and textiles. There are patterns, structures, great colours and illustrations everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment