The difference of 25

Creative blog. You can participate for free and without registration. Timetable:
-1th of the month: new theme on the blog.
-before 21th of the month: mail your artwork to roos25blog@gmail.com
-25th of the month: collage of all the artwork on the blog

Monday, June 18, 2012

Are you ready for the dogshow?

I think a lot of dogs are still busy combing their hair, washing their fur, polishing their nails. Or did your dog already return from the beautysalon?

I know many people are busy and already looking forward to the holidays.
Still I hope you will find some time to send in a dog for the contest.
You can send in your artwork untill the 23th of June.

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely idea!

    I hope to find the time.. will do my best!
    (Kids are sick.. me 2 blegh!)

    But would love to draw a cute doggy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 new creators joined the group and send in their dogs!
    Welcome Sanna, Renate and Ingeborg. Great that you join the difference of 25.

    @Sam, Take care! I hope you are feeling well very soon.

    ReplyDelete